The Dementia Action Alliance is led by a multi-stakeholder Board of Directors that are responsible for the management and operation of the Alliance.
Senior Living Consultant
LBD Living Beyond Diagnosis
President & CEO
The Eden Alternative
Consultant in Aging, Keane i Inc.
|Jackie Pinkowitz, M.Ed., CHAIR
Rutgers University School of Social Work Advisory Council
|Chris Laxton, CAE
Executive Director, The Society for Post-Acute & Long-Term Care Medicine
|Lon Pinkowitz, MA.
Senior Vice President, FuturAge
|Karen Love, Executive Director
Dementia Action Alliance
|Teepa Snow, OTR/L, FAOTA
President, Positive Approach to Care
BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage strategic planning and DAA operations
- Outreach efforts to expand DAA partners
- Fund development to support DAA efforts
- Advocacy work to broaden federal government’s dementia CARE focus
- Provide oversight and guidance on DAA efforts